Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terrible...


I'm not sure which is worse - this "playoff run" we're having - or the reincarnated relocation rumors swirling around our team. Which, I'm sure, aren't helping this "playoff run".

I'm tired... whatever is going to happen - let it happen. I have no control over it and neither do any of the rest of us. We had a full house last night - too little too late. I've been trying to get the folks in this Valley to support this team for the past 2 years and now they show up. I hear excuse after excuse... I don't want to hear JACK if this team moves. I don't want to hear anything from anyone... anywhere. Here's hoping the NHL really is as dedicated to this market as they say they are - because if I were them I'd not be impressed at the moment.

Just either get the deal done or make your relocation announcement. I can't deal with another season of this. I can't deal with every single announcer, press member, etc not being able to talk about my team without adding their own little snarky comments in on our ownership situation. I get it... It's f*cked up. You're not bothering the NHL with your comments - but you are torturing the poor fans who do support this franchise. So SHUT IT already. You've ruined our playoffs this year... What could possibly be the last ones we'll ever get to enjoy in our town - so thanks for that. We appreciate your kindness.

THIS particular article REALLY stuck in my craw this morning. Really Denver... Really??? I expect it from Canada - they are notorious for posting whatever they want without basing it on real facts. But not you - I thought far better of you. I suppose I expect too much...

Until we hear it from the NHL - I'm not buying it. So you can leave me lots of comments I won't post informing me of the exact date the move of my team back to Winnipeg will be announced (they've all come and gone so far) and the proposed "ticket drive" for Winnipeg. I've heard that before too. You can drive all you want - doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to matter. You see where all the "driving" last time got you.

The good news is that the Neanderthals *Red Wings fans weren't as bad as usual last night. At least not in my section. Apparently they were not on their best behavior in other sections of the arena... Word is that there was a fight  after the final buzzer and some Neanderthal  *guy who was a fan of the Red Wings beat up a female Coyotes fan. Classy...

Bring on Wednesday. Let's get the massacre over with already.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The only fight my mother was ever in was when a woman clocked her in the head from behind at a hockey game. After the 2nd hit, she turned around and punched her in the face. I love my mom. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - cannot stand waiting. Just get it over with so I know what to do next. Hope your wait is over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I can not weigh in to much on this because I dont know sports but I am aware of this situation because I use to live in AZ and I thought this issue was solved guess I was wrong. Hope it gets settled soon

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rant! I can only imagine how frustrated you are with this right now! I will cross my fingers for tonights game. Go coyotes go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canes fan here (so yeah it feels weird knowing that someone had to lose their team for me to get mine...but I would be CRUSHED if we lost our team). But I was rooting HARD for you guys...to keep the team and in the playoffs. And it infuriated me that the media ruined your playoffs. Talk about distractions. Not cool AT ALL. I wish nothing but the best for your team. We ARE all Coyotes! We are! (And we miss Ray Whitney back home.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...