Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sorry for the Short Notice! City Council Meeting Today!


Hi all!


I apologize for the short notice - but we just received word at the game last night that there will be a Glendale City Council meeting today at 1:00pm regarding an update on the Coyotes sale to Matthew Hulsizer. The meeting is open to the public and could very well be one of the final steps in finalizing the sale of the team to Mr. Hulsizer! 


[photo cred]

We're certain those in opposition will be present so we need as many Coyotes supporters out there in Coyotes gear as possible! I know the 1:00pm start time and short notice will make it hard on people to be present, but if you are able we'd really appreciate you being there, in Coyotes gear, to show your support. Here's more information on the meeting:

Where: Glendale City Council Chambers
5850 W. Glendale Ave. 
Glendale, AZ 85301
When: 1:00pm Tuesday February 15, 2010

The meeting will begin promptly at 1:00pm so please be on time. I will be there in my Kyle Turris jersey - so please stop and say hello if you spot me. I know this is short notice - but it would be great to see as many people as possible there! I know the team would appreciate our support, as always!

<3 The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...