Monday, April 5, 2010

Playoffs!

Aren't they beautiful???

Now that the Coyotes have clinched their spot in the post-season, we can safely discuss the "P-word". Playoffs. 

WE'RE GOING TO THE FRIGGIN' PLAYOFFS! 

Though I think we should have something other than a WhiteOut in the desert, I'm going to enjoy it anyway. Why? Because my entire Coyotes Fandom career has been in the bad years. We've been losers the whole time. Now we're winners. Yes, I'm going to enjoy this immensely. 

See those tickets pictured above? Had it not been for my amazing hockey family, I wouldn't have those tickets. They got the money together and bought them for me. So why do we want to save hockey in the desert, people? Because not only is it an amazing sport, the people I've met while attending said sport are nothing short of amazing themselves. I have no idea where I'd be without them. 

<3- The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...