Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh shit... we had a game yesterday...

Let me post something here.... hmmm. The game could've gone either way. The final score was 3-2 Stars. The Coyotes had a chance to get a goal and tie it up at the end. They went on a power play with 7:15 left to go in the 3rd. We had some guys out there creating opportunities but they just couldn't seal the deal. There's really not much more to say than that. We seriously need to work on the power plays. Is it a power play or are we trying to kill penalities here? I can't tell. Either way, it's not pretty. How do we remedy this? WAYNE! FIX IT! My thoughts on the game? Meh... Overall, I think we definitely could've used more cow bell...

*ahem*

Some entertaining aspects of the game: Hockey friend Jenni made a sign for Sean Avery. It got her called a "Fat Fucking Bitch" by Avery during warm-ups. Which was hysterical. Mission accomplished. There were several other entertaining anti-Sean Avery signs around Jobing.com Arena as well. I'm sure he felt loved :D



Quite a few people got DOANED! last night. Notably; Sean Avery. That's always good... My boy Carcillo had a rematch with Steve Ott, whom he fought at the last Coyotes home game last season. Danny tried to go with Avery, but of course Avery didn't want none of Danny.
Avery=Pansy.

2 comments:

  1. At least they don't have any ownership papers on us. Every Stars game can go either way on any given night.

    As for the Moron, I got no comment, the guy is quickly becoming irrelevent. His offense is nil, he won't back up his mouth and his presence in the locker room is probably 1/2 the reason the Stars are doin so poorly.

    We see the lil biyatchs 5 more times this season... plenty of time for some good old fashioned ask kickin.

    On a side note... I loved me some Phillipe Boucher... now he's been traded to the Pens for Sydor. Are the Stars crazy? Ah well, they'll be a lil easier to take down next meeting and I don't have to be distracted by the pretteh that is Phillipe, when I should be yellin Tuurrrdhooole!
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1359/1352680726_afd1db5e5a.jpg?v=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooOOOOoooooooo he IS rather pretteh... I really enjoy Brendan Morrow...

    http://flac0.blogspot.com/2007/01/look-who-was-at-game-last-night.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...