Friday, May 25, 2012

Parting is such sweet sorrow...


I think Ray Whitney probably put it best - what you witnessed this season was the definition of the word "team". All the way up to when they cleaned out their lockers at Jobing.com Arena this week.

There is so much that I could say about how our season ended. I could choose to bitch about the officials right now... or I could lay out a huge conspiracy theory...  but I'm not going to be bother doing either - because I have a lot more to celebrate than bitch about right now...

Hockey came alive in the desert this summer.

Airport Tower at Sky Harbor Airport, image via..
 There proved to be some hockey fans here after all.

Or at least, some more of them moved here... :)
And my team had another record breaking season, further helping to make hockey a part of the culture in Phoenix. The entire town was left aching for more Phoenix Coyotes hockey...

And they're going to get it.

Thank you, our Phoenix Coyotes for an amazing season and one helluva Cup run.

  Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome blogging!! keep doing this sweet stuff
    Here is my homepage :: Homes for sale in mcallen tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, every time i used to check web site posts here in
    the early hours in the break of day, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge
    of more and more.
    Also see my page :: mcallen web design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...