Thursday, May 19, 2011

KeepTheThrashers.com

As most of you know - I'm a Georgia girl. Even though I didn't become a hockey fan until I moved to Arizona and was introduced to the sport, the Atlanta Thrashers will always hold a special place in my heart - as does the state of Georgia. It's home - and this is my home state's team. I hope that you will show the Thrashers fans the same support that you have shown - and continue to show - us Coyotes fans as we battle to keep our NHL teams.

Atlanta - we know how you feel and we're here to help and support in any way that we can. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Danelle said...

Being married to a Canadian, hockey is huge at our house! Thanks for stopping by Outnumbered. You'll find a whole bunch of hockey-lovin' stories over there, in case you missed them the first time. Happy Stanley Cup Playoffs!

cajunlicious said...

Hi! Following you from the Friday blog hop! Hope you visit my Cajun blog and return the follow!
- Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

Becky Fuentes said...

Hey there! Found you through the blog hop... following you now. =)

Mrs. Tuna said...

I did go to a few games when I lived in NJ but now that I live in Arizona, I haven't been. Like hot weather sports.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...