Friday, April 8, 2011

Last Regular Season Home Game Tonight!


Well tonight is the last home game of the regular season. The boys haven't been able to clinch that playoff spot yet - but it could happen tonight. I hope to see a full house tonight - they deserve it!

Here's to another one of these...

{bing images}
Which leads me to ask this - how do you feel about the WhiteOut tradition Coyotes fans?

Personally - I think we need a new tradition once we get a new owner in place (I'm remaining optimistic - despite the lack of news as of late). The WhiteOut was Winnipeg's thing - we need our own thing.

Bring on the SandStorm!

{bing images}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. DIVA!!!! I have to agree about the whiteout, whether it's a Sandstorm or a Rally in Sedona Red it's time we make the playoff celebration our own!
    ~AZSportGurl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...