Alright folks - I've decided to take on my biggest obstacle - myself! With some help from you, dear readers. To learn more about Project: Do Me! Click on over to Travel Babbles and read her post about it. I'll add my own linky tools at the bottom of this post so that you can link up and we can keep track of each other.
I'm committing to this on both of my blogs so you can all help keep me in line! The premise is simple: spend a week figuring out small and attainable goals that will aid in your happiness. These goals should be measurable, specific - and they should be proactive. So here we go...
1. Read at least one chapter in my book
2. Pay better attention to my skin care regime
(for me that means remembering to wash and moisturize my face both morning and night)
3. Remember to incorporate 3 tablespoons of coconut oil into my daily diet
1. Post at least 5 blog entries
2. Complete financial aid and other paperwork for next semester
3. Don't get behind on the mundane daily paperwork at work
1. Re-organize my closet and either put away or get rid of the clothes lying around my room in baskets
(part of my 40 by 40)
2. Find the perfect painting to go over the TV in the living room
3. Spend an entire weekend with my bestie
1. Find a "place" for everything in my house.
(I just bought and moved into my first house - it's still not entirely organized yet.)
Alright - get your lists ready and don't forget to link up!