Monday, January 24, 2011

Really.... Over 1000 page views but only 6 comments? We can do better than that!

Earlier today I sent out an email to the masses asking for your help. As a Coalition we've been quiet as the NHL and the City of Glendale worked out their purchase and lease agreements. Now we have a new threat to the sale - they've been around all along but now they can file suit and possibly stall the sale further - The Goldwater Institute. Please see our website for more information.

All I ask is for a simple comment - is that too much to ask? And no - I don't care what you naysayers think. I'm not asking for your opinion. Frankly, I've not heard anything new from you so don't even bother. We're trying to do something for our team. If you don't like it - go bitch about it where someone actually cares what you have to say. To you all I have to say is this: (fart noise.)



Yep. That's where my maturity level is at with you people at this point. You're gonna get the fart noise. I'm tired of arguing.

<3 - The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...