Saturday, February 27, 2010

Early Morning Blogging

Boy has life been crazy, but I don't want to be one of those bloggers who writes about how often they DON'T post on their blog, so I won't... Instead I'll say this: The Olympics have been fun but boy am I ready to get my Yotes back on the ice! I'm ready to see what this team does with the last few weeks of the regular season. I'm cautiously optimistic, given the downfalls they've taken over the past few seasons after a break. But this is a different coach, a different team and things are drastically different then they've been in the past. As we entered this Olympic break, the Coyotes had accumulated more wins than they had all season last year. So at this point, there's really no where to go but up. Even if we didn't win one more game, we're better than we were last season. So, that having been said, here's some Olympic Break is Almost Over Linkage - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...