Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ohai...

I apologize for my lack of blog entries. I have been busy with other things and have neglected this. But I'm back & have a few things to discuss... First of all, the playoffs are well under way and we've had quite a bit of excitement thus far. The Montreal Canadiens (my #3 team) have ended their Centennial year with far less than desired results. Carey Price was even booed after making a save during their final game of the playoffs.






But at least he can maintain a positive attitude, Since he appears to be losing his mind & all...



I love playoff hockey. Love, love, LOVE it! This year has not been a disappointment as of yet (except of course that my Coyotes are not in it). Lots of drama... the Price drama... and now we have Rangers drama.



Now... the Canadiens are out (& I would personally like to invite Carey Price to come play in a much less stressful environment: Phoenix) as are the Blue Jackets, Blues & my Flyers. No surprises there. My predictions are that the Sharks, Blackhawks, Capitals & Hurricanes are out next. But when all is said and done, I am predicting a Red Wings - Bruins Stanley Cup Final Series.... and I think that series will go to a game 7. You heard it here first folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...