Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Definitely Could've Used More Cowbell...


Stars 2
Coyotes 1

I'm tired of saying "at least we got a point!"


I know... at least we got the point. We could've just outright lost. But I wanted a WIN! What I saw was a fairly lack-luster effort from the Coyotes last night. So lack-luster in fact, that I kept getting distracted by shiny objects. Like... forks... & my cell phone. I guess the Coyotes didn't feel much like going on that road trip. It showed. There were a few moments of Coyotes glory. Like Fedoruk's gritty goal & some Bryzzy saves. But overall... I definitely could've used more cowbell...


Here's what they gave:

Photobucket
This is what we needed:

cowbell Pictures, Images and Photos
  • The GOOD news is that we've now moved into 8th place in the Western Conference standings.

  • Many thanks to this week's Spotlight player; Todd Fedoruk, who scored the lone Coyotes goal last night. Thank you Fridgy. This is further proof that when the chips are down, we can count on you. They showed clips of Fridgy encouraging teammates as they headed back to the ice again last night. I get the warm fuzzies every time I see that.
  • I have to give credit where credit is due & Stars goaltender Marty Turco seems to have gotten his proverbial shit together.
  • With Sean Avery now out of their hair, The Diva predicts Dallas is going to be on a roll. Not good news for us, however...
nhl.com photos


♥ -The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...