Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Ice Hockey Diva

Becoming The Diva

My name is Heather. I was born and raised in a small South Georgia town, relocating to Phoenix, AZ in the summer of 2006. I am a die-hard Phoenix Coyotes fan. My favorite player (obviously) is Daniel Carcillo. I am somewhat new to the world of hockey- having attended my first NHL game a mere two years ago. Since that first game, I have submersed myself in the world of hockey. I love it, I live it, I am still learning it. Not long after I moved here, I attended my first Phoenix Coyotes game with the company that I worked for at the time. I was hooked from the moment I stepped into the arena. I have since atteneded as many Coyotes games as possible. This is my rookie year as a season ticket holder and I'm loving every minute of it. Coyotes Fandom suits me well.


What to Expect From The Diva

My posts may not be as in-debth and detailed as some other hockey bloggers out there. I am not here to bring you in-debth coverage. I've here to bring you the Diva Perspective. I have some amazing hockey friends whom you shall get to know through my posts. They are family. I have blogged in various locations in the past and am looking forward to this blog being "all me". No one is here to sensor me, no one can tell me what I can and cannot post. So look forward to some foul language and reading about the good, the bad and the ugly of Phoenix Coyotes hockey.

*photo courtesy of OdinArtWerks

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...